Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Waldorf

I am so excited!  This week I started a new class through Waldorf Homeschool.  I can't wait to understand more about the philosophy surrounding this educational and lifestyle platform.

I have been looking at Waldorf for a while now, and doing my best to read as many books as possible.  It was time to take the next step.  It is a wonderful idea of living and teaching the whole child. I will be excited to share some of the things I learn and incorporate with you.

It has been a while since I have posted on here and I am looking forward to getting back in the groove.  Life gets in the way and time is taken away from what we would like to do.  I am working on that and enjoying connecting with you again.  Hopefully, you will join me on the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment