Wow...this class has really opened my eyes to the world of Waldorf. I am by no means no expert but learning about the phases of childhood has shown me that there is so much more to know. I am still learning and class by class, I hope to implement even more.
On another note....it is almost Spring Break at work. I do not know if there are words to describe how EXCITED I am to CLEAN. Things have gotten out of control. Toys, clothes, papers, books...there is just too much. It is time for a clean out.
Too get me motivated I am making graham cracker toffee. Try it and you will be in love!
GRAHAM CRACKER TOFFEE
Preheat oven to 250
1. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with canola oil.
2. Line up the graham crackers so that the cookie sheet is covered.
3. Melt two sticks of butter and between 1/2 cup and 3/4 cup of brown sugar in a pan over medium heat.
4. Once the mixture melts and comes to a boil...let it boil for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and pour mixture over the graham crackers.
6. Put in oven and cook for about 10 minutes. (watch to make sure it doesn't burn)
7. Remove from oven and place a 12oz. bag over the crackers. Let it sit until it starts to melt then spread it out.
8. This must cool completely. (I sometimes put my tray in the freezer for about 15 minutes to get it started) Break into pieces.
Try to save some and not eat it all in one sitting. Keep refrigerated once it is cooled and broken up.